Thursday 8 September 2016

Shout out to A Friend Helping in the Bidet World!

I just wanted to give a Big Shout out to Steve Turner, who I actually meet in 2014 through my Solar Cleaning business.

Steve is a Internet savvy guy, unlike myself :)

Steve has been promoting Bio Bidets, the preferred ones that I install, together with the help of Bidet2go Steve is helping to promote the Bio Bidet so more people can find out about the Better Bidets available on the market within Australia.

https://www.facebook.com/bidetsgoldcoast/

Again if you need to know more information.

Through Bidets Gold Coast, I Scott Meloni am available to provide an in home Consultation Free of Charge.

Together Bidets Gold Coast and Wee Plumb, want to make sure you get the Best Bidet that is Available for you and your Toilet!





So Together we hope to Increase your Knowledge about Bidets before you hand over up to $1000 for something you are not 100% sure of, and also aim to provide you with 150% better service than anyone else on the Gold Coast.

www.bidetsgoldcoast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment